Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

viva la weed!!

Thank you for putting this out man. Weed is harmless and should be legalized. I smoke weed, and I got a 4.0 last quarter on my report card. Seriously, after smoking weed you're still the same person, you just love to smoke weed. It should be legalized. I hope for the day I can tell my children or grandchildren the struggles we had to go through to get it legalized and how much they should appreciate it being legal.

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

That was really funny

I'm such a big Metal Gear fan that I was almost offended at some parts, but it was hilarious nonetheless. It wasn't as funny as Metal Gear Fiesta, but it was definently good. Keep it up.

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

Meh...

I don't really care for the salad fingers series... I'm not really into stuff that's so weird and random. It just gets really boring after a little while and I stop paying attention.

But of course, that's just me.

Hack Hack Revolution Hack Hack Revolution

Lacking and Laggy

One song... not only that but one of the worst DDR songs you could have chosen if you were just going to choose one. You should've chosen The Legend of MAX or something. The main reason why the game sucks though is because of the lag. Maybe you should find out why your game lags so much, and try to make it more efficient. More efficient = less lag.

0megaw00ty responds:

Well, I have absolutly no lag problem at all on my computer, so I cant tell whats lagging. But I'll try to take off some of the graphics that might be making it lag.

Found Lost Found Lost

a really excellent game!

not very many games on newgrounds have the ability to scare the living shit out of its audience! god that was so fucking scary. the graphics and animation were good, a good amount of interactin, but the thing that made it the scariest was the sound. man, does that sound make you fucking paranoid! my heart jumped and my adrenalin raised lots of times! the only suggestion that i have is to make it so ppl cant cheat (press tab to make buttons visible). you can do this by putting this script in all the frames.

_focusrect = false;

great fucking game dude, very scary. i'm gonna be very paranoid tonight and maybe even have nightmares.

futbolito alfa futbolito alfa

make it in english

then i'll probably give you a good score.

All Around All Around

gir, you are excellent

that was a fucking great song! i'm gonna use it in my game that i'll probably be submitting tomorrow. man, that has got a really great groove!

Knew it All Along Knew it All Along

aha! that was great!

your music is really good. it's hard to believe this is actually yours. i'm probably gonna use this clip in a game i'm workin on. great job!