Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

viva la weed!!

Thank you for putting this out man. Weed is harmless and should be legalized. I smoke weed, and I got a 4.0 last quarter on my report card. Seriously, after smoking weed you're still the same person, you just love to smoke weed. It should be legalized. I hope for the day I can tell my children or grandchildren the struggles we had to go through to get it legalized and how much they should appreciate it being legal.

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

That was really funny

I'm such a big Metal Gear fan that I was almost offended at some parts, but it was hilarious nonetheless. It wasn't as funny as Metal Gear Fiesta, but it was definently good. Keep it up.

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

Meh...

I don't really care for the salad fingers series... I'm not really into stuff that's so weird and random. It just gets really boring after a little while and I stop paying attention.

But of course, that's just me.

Memory: Deleted Scene Memory: Deleted Scene

Visual poetry

...words so moving as to bring me to tears. It has a very good message, too. This is the type of flash that truly has a message. Great job!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

What else can I say?

Complete greatness... one of the greatest movies I've seen. Great graphics, animation, sound effects, violence--pure awesome!

Coffee HOuse Propaganda Coffee HOuse Propaganda

Sucks, just like every single one of your films.

Simply not funny... 'nough said.

Strawberry's Clockday Strawberry's Clockday

Nicely Done!!

You've always been one of my favorite clock animaters, Turd. This is just another one of your great films. Personally I think it deserves well above the score it has right now. Happy Clock Day!

TurdClock responds:

chokolatechip!!!! u r00l!

DE_aztec DE_aztec

Best flash I've seen on the front page in a while!

Also, this is the best CS movie in your series. Great job. Even though I stopped playing CS and migrated to Call of Duty, I still thought that was really funny. Great job on the 3D effects and incorporating CS sounds into it. A+

F E A R F E A R

...It's just a preview

Just make the goddamn movie. That was too short and pointless to give a good rating to... how dare NG give you a good score for this. However, I did enjoy the small amount that I saw, but it just wasn't enough.

And oh yeah, AzNBreeD, you're a fucking retard.

"Stripped" - VHS "Stripped" - VHS

poor

The drawings were good, but I can see you're not a big fan of animation... also, I couldn't get into the fact that anime girls were singing to a Rammstein song; it just looked too weird. Plus, the song is called stripped--there isn't any nudity at all to make up for how stupid it was, as opposed to the actual Rammstein video. Plus, the channels were just retarded... and the VCR buttons sucked. You should be able to hold down the fast forward/rewind button.